- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Japanese Eggplant
- 2 Green onions - cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Cup Snow Peas (i like to pluck the outside thread off)
- 1/2 pound fresh scallops ( I prefer sea scallops over bay scallopsfor this recipe)
- 1 tblsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce (more if you like it spicy)
- 1 tsp pealed and minced ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Put sesame oil in pan, add eggplant and cover with lid. cook over med high heater 4 min, flip eggplant and cook over med. heat for 3 min. Add green onion and cook covered for 3 min. Add snow peas and cook uncovered for 2 min. Stir occasionally.
Divide vegetables and put onto 2 plates.
In the same pan add scallops. Cook, uncovered for about 3 min (depends on size of scallops). Flip scallops, add ginger and cook for additional 2 min. Add OJ concentrate, soy sauce and Sriracha Sauce. Stir until scallops are covered and OJ concentrate is dissolved.
Spoon scallops and sauce over vegetables. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately