*(use the arrows above to see more images of this dish)
- Avocado Lime Dressing: 1 ripe avocado, juice from 1 small lime, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar. Put all ingredients in blander and puree until smooth.
- Blue Cheese: 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese, 1 cup plain yogurt, crushed black pepper, milk (enough to bring the dressing to your desired consistency). Put all into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add additional blue cheese crumbles and serve. (Not DF)
- Balsamic: 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/3 cup olive oil, 1/8 cup water, 1 large garlic clove (peeled), 1 tsp dried basil, salt and pepper, blend or stir all ingredients together and serve
- Fresh Herb: 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 large clove garlic (peeled) 1/2 cup fresh basil, 1/2 cup fresh parsley. Blend until smooth
- Ranch: 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/3 cup milk, 2 garlic cloves, blend in food processor. Stir in 1 tsp. dried dill, 1/2 tsp drid oregano, crushed black pepper. (Not DF)
- Creamy Salsa: 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cottage cheese or yogurt and 1 tsp cumin Blend together. Add milk if too thick. For Dairy free use 3/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup dairy free milk and 1 tsp cumin)
- Creamy BBQ: 1/3 cup BBQ sauce (check the sugar content because many brands have loads of sugar) 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/4 cup milk. Blend (check BBQ sauce to be sure it's gluten-free if you are sensitive to gluten. Not DF)
- Parmesan & Black Pepper: 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, 1/3 cup milk, 1 tsp course ground black pepper. Blend or stir together. (Not DF)
- Asian: 1 Tblsp Honey, 2 Tsp Soy Sauce or Liquid Amino Acids, 1 Tblsp Sesame Oil, 1 Tblsp Olive Oil, 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar, 1 Tsp Grated Ginger. Blend all ingredients together.
- Feta: 2 tblsp. white wine vinegar, 1 clove garlic, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup feta cheese, 2 tsp. fresh thyme. Blend all ingredients together. (Not DF)
DF = Dairy Free