- 2 tilapia fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- juice from half a lemon
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan
Options for garnish: lemon, parsley
- Preheat oven to broil on high and place rack about 5-6" from broiler unit.
- Pat tilapia dry and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush butter on both sides of fish.
- Place the fish on a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray and broil for 4-5 minutes. Keep a close eye on it as it can burn easily. Flip the fish over and sprinkle with parmesan. Return to broiler for 4-5 more minutes. The fish will flake easily when done.
- Garnish and enjoy.
Complete your meal with a side dish: (click on the title to view the recipe)
Quinoa and Edamame Salad
Zucchini and Mushroom Sauté
Beet Salad with Greens