- 1 egg
- 2 cups of rice, cooked (preferably brown)
- 1 cup of diced chicken or turkey, cooked
- 1/2 cup of onions, diced and cooked
- 1/2 cup of red peppers, roasted
- 1/2 cup of peas, can use frozen and then thaw
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce or liquid aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Optional: Add Sriracha and some basil or cilantro onto the top of your stir-fry.
To start, cook the rice according to the directions on the package. Cook your turkey or chicken breast until well done. Roast your red peppers in the oven until soft. Similarly, cook your onions in a pan until soft and translucent.
Now, heat up a large pan with your coconut oil. Once the oil melts, the pan is hot enough and we’re ready for the next step. Put your cooked rice in first, and then Crack your egg in, stirring and folding it into the rice. Cook for about two minutes, and then add in some soy sauce or liquid aminos, roasted red peppers, diced onions, and cut up turkey or chicken breast. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes on medium heat. Top with some fresh basil or cilantro and serve hot.