- 4 cups of cubed potatoes
- 1/4 cup of sherry or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of diced sweet white or yellow onions
- 2 tablespoon of green onion
- 1/4 of parsley (ﬂat parsley is better than the curly leaf parsley).
- Can add thyme or tarragon into mixture at the end if you want!
Leave the skin on the potatoes, but wash them well. Cut up into bite-sized pieces, and measure out 4 cups of the cubed potatoes and then boil until soft but not mushy. Drain potatoes and add into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle in vinegar and oil over cooked potatoes. Add in the green onions, diced sweet onions (sauté onions ahead of time if you don’t like a strong onion ﬂavor). Finally, add in chopped parsley and some salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything well and let chill for an hour. Enjoy!