- 1/2 lb raw, peeled, shrimp
- 1 lb. wild sought salmon filet
- 2/3 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 3 green onions finely sliced including green part
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed and diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, seeded and finely diced optional
Add shrimp to 5 cups boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes until just done. In a large pan add 4 cups water and bring to boil, add salmon, cover, turn down heat and simmer until just cooked through (about 5 minutes) Remove skin from salmon. Dice shrimp into small pieces. Run cold water over shrimp and salmon to cool. Add shrimp, salmon, celery, cucumber, avocado, red pepper, green onions and cilantro to a bowl. Blend lime juice, garlic, parsley and olive oil. our dressing over fish mixture.
Put into fancy glass or bowl and serve as appetizer or put on dinner plate and have for dinner with baked sweet potato.