- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbslp Olive Oil
- 2 medium red onions, sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 3 peaches, cut into ¼ pieces
- 1 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces blue cheese, broken into pieces (optional)
Heat grill to medium-high. In a bowl, toss the onions, peaches, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Grill the chicken, onions and peaches until the chicken is cooked through (about 5 minutes on each side) and the onions and peaches are charred (about 2 minutes per side). Put the onions and peaches into a bowl and toss with the vinegar and oil. Top with the cheese. Serve with the chicken.