Skip to content
- One 15 oz. Can chickpeas - drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp flour (organic or gf flour)
- 2 tblsp. Olive Oil
- In a food processor, pulse the chickpeas, parsley, garlic, cumin, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper until coarsely chopped and the mixture comes together when gently squeezed.
- Form the mixture into eight ½-inch-thick patties and coat with the flour, tapping off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the patties, turning carefully, until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.