- Cranberries (1 package 12oz)
- 1 tsp of grated or minced ginger root (peel root first)
- 3.5 tbsp, Orange juice concentrate (frozen, 100% juice)
- 2 small oranges, seedless (like cuties or clementines)
- 1 cup of water
- *honey, optional
- Put in 1 cup of water into a pot and add in the package of fresh cranberries
- Next, add the orange juice concentrate into the water. Stir
- Peel and cut up 2 of your cuties, and then drop them into the water and stir
- Lastly, add in your minced ginger. Stir again until well-distributed
- Put a lid on your pot and put it on medium heat so that it simmers.
- Simmer for about 20-25 minutes
- Let cool, and then serve!
*if cranberries are still too tart for you at the end, you can add a tblsp of honey at the end to sweeten it up a bit :)
servings: about 8