- 1 White fish fillet (we used fresh tilapia)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper and some dill seasoning
- 1 cup of lettuce or greens (we used spinach)
- about 5 slices of cut up cucumbers
- about 3 slices of cut up tomato
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tblsp mustard
- 3 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 baked sweet potato
Heat up a pan to medium heat and add in your olive oil. Season your raw fish with a little bit of salt and pepper on both sides. Cook fish for about 4 minutes on each side, so that the fish is no longer pinkish. Plate and season with dill and the juice of 1/2 lime.
Put together the ingredients for your salad and toss. Serve with 1/2 of your baked sweet potato, and enjoy!