This tasty and hearty soup is part of our 3-day menu plan
. This menu plan is designed to allow you to make the most out of your food and meal prep. For this particular dish,we are assuming that you already have completed some of our 3-day menu plan prep work.
Here is the prep-work that is relevant for the fish tacos:
Prep - cut 1 red pepper, 1 onion, cup if carrots, and 1 zucchini and into small pieces. Toss in a bit of olive oil and then roast in the oven at 400 F for about 30 minutes. You will only use a portion of these roasted vegetables for your taco.
- 1 tortilla (we used flour)
- 1/2 of a tilapia fillet, cooked
- 1/2 cup of the roasted vegetables from your prep work up above
- 1/3 of an avocado, sliced up.
- 2 tbsp plain, greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh or 1/4 tsp of dried dill
- a bit of salt and pepper
If you haven't already, cook your fish on medium heat for about 4 minutes on both sides. Arrange your cooked fish, roasted vegetables, avocado and sauce onto your tortilla. Roll up and enjoy!