- 1 red onion, in 4 thick sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 eggplant, 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
Lay onions, peppers and eggplant on a large baking dish. Brush both sides of veggies with olive oil. Cook on grill or broil in oven until vegetables are charred and softened. Spread hummus onto tortilla. Divide vegetables and place in center of 4 tortillas. Cover vegetables with parsley and roll up tortillas.