- 1 cup of milk (I used almond milk)
- 3 cups, chicken stock
- 2 cooked sweet potatoes, diced
- 6 cups of kale, taking out the ribs
- 1 cup of cut up Italian Sausage (can use ground beef or other meat if desired)
- *optional, sliced avocado
In a pot, pour in 3 cups of chicken stock (or you could use vegetable broth). Next pour in your milk, and then mix in your sweet potatoes. Add in your kale (with the tough ribs removed), and then cook this soup on medium or medium-high heat in until the soup starts to simmer, and then reduce the heat and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until kale is entirely wilted.