- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Broth (check to be sure gluten-free if you are sensitive to gluten. Pacific is a good brand)
- 26 Mushroom: Stems removed
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Small Head Kale: Rib removed
- 2 Cups Washed Spinach Leaves
- 3 Heads of Garlic
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 Cup Low-fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Diced into Small Pieces
Preheat oven to 350°. Put 1/3 cup vegetable broth in a large baking dish. Place mushrooms in dish, mushroom cap facing upward. Put water, kale, spinach and garlic in a pan. Cover and cook over medium heat until kale and spinach are wilted, approx 3 min. Uncover and add cheese and yogurt and stir until cheese is slightly melted. Put spinach mixture in a food processor and pulse until almost smooth. Stir in red peppers.
Fill mushroom caps with spinach mixture. Bake covered for 20 minutes.