I love to put this sauce on everything. Vegetables, meat, chicken, fish, pasta, rice.... such a great way to add excitement to your meal.
- 1.5 cups of fresh basil, bottom portion of stems removed
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cups walnuts, shelled
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth - amount may vary add slowly
Put all ingredients into a blender and pulse until somewhat smooth.
Servings: 1.5 cups