You can use pork, chicken or fish for this dish.
- 1.2 lb of pork loin sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 Tblsp. Grapeseed or Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2/3 Cup White Wine
- 2/3 Cup Chicken Broth (if you are avoiding gluten make sure it's gluten free)
- 1.5 Tblsp. Corn Starch
- 2 Tblsp. Capers
- 3/4 Cup Diced Tomatillas (optional)
- 1/3 Cup Thinly Sliced Green Onion
Heat oil in a large pan and add a single layer of sliced pork. Cook over medium high heat for 4 min. and flip. Add onions and tomatillas and cook 4 more minutes uncovered. In a bowl mix lemon juice, wine, broth and corn starch. Pour liquid into pan and stir. Add capers and continue cooking for additional 4 minutes or until pork is cooked through and sauce is thickening.
Great with white beans and sautéed snap peas.