Be sure to watch our Ecuadorian Cooking video to get the inside scoop on this recipe!
- 1 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup of red onion cut in julienne
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon or lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tbsp minded jalapeno (seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt, pepper
Heat up a pan on medium head and add garlic and oil. Add in shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes maximum.
In separate bowl add lemon or lime juice, orange juice, jalapeños, tomatoes, mustard and onions and mix. Add salt and pepper and mix. Finally, mix in shrimp and chill in fridge for an hour or two. Garnish with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips or banana chips on the side.