- 1 pound sirloin steak, fat removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red or green jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Put steaks on grill. Cook approx. 4 minutes per side on until done the way you like them. Cut steak diagonally across the grain. Put cilantro, oil, lime juice, mango and pepper in a small bowl and stir. Serve with Steak.
Complete your meal with a side dish: (click on the title to view the recipe)