- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Diced
- 1 Dairy-Free Yogurt ( Plain,Unsweetened)
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tblsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Put water in a large pot over high heat. Bring to a boil. Redice heat to medium and add diced sweet potatoes. Cook for about 20 min. or until sweet potatoes are just soft but not mushy. Drain sweet potatoes and run cold water over them to stop the cooking process and to cool. In a separate bowl add yogurt, peppers, green onion, parsley, vinegar and juice. Mix well. Once potatoes have cooled add dressing to sweet potatoes, stir and enjoy!