- 1/3 cup vegetable broth, organic, low-sodium
- 1 yellow squash, sliced 1/4” thick
- 1 zucchini, sliced 1/4” thick
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- One thawed 9-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 large ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°. Heat broth in large pan over med/high heat. Add squash, zucchini, onion and spinach cover until just tender. Lightly oil the bottom on an 8” square baking dish. Put 4 tortillas on the bottom of the dish. Add half of cooked vegetables. Top with half of cheese. Pour 1/3 of salsa over mixture. Cover veggie and cheese with 4 more tortillas. Add other half of veggies and cheese and pour 1/3 of salsa. Top with remaining 4 tortillas. Pour remaining salsa over top. Add sliced tomatoes and scallions on top of casserole. cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, until the casserole is golden brown and hot, 20 to 25 minutes. Garnish with the remaining scallions.
Bake for 20 minutes. Mix sour cream and yogurt together. Top each serving with 1 tblsp. of yogurt / sour cream mixture.