- 1 cup cooked black lentils (if using canned, low-sodium, drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Grilled Sliced Vegetables of Choice (I like Zucchini, Red Pepper and Onion) (may also look up Grilled Vegetable Recipe)
- Sliced Romaine Lettuce
Warm Lentils in pan (if not warm already), pour over sliced lettuce, add grilled vegetables. Dress with red-wine vinegar and olive oil, mixing all ingredients together in bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.