Diets Don’t Work! It is time to put traditional weight loss images aside and change the way you think about diets. Find out what does work and how to remove the word diet from your vocabulary.
Something to Think About
“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.” ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31
Something to Listen To
Moderation is important when it comes to eating. I typically eat really healthy about 80% of the time and eat kind of healthy the other 20%. Healthy eating doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy food or that you will never eat another bite of a dessert or have a french fry ever again. It is about eating more of the healthy foods and less of the foods that aren’t as healthy. If I eat a burger and fries I often eat it open face (1/2 the bun) and I won’t add much ketchup to my fries (ketchup is 1/3 sugar). Healthy eating is about making little adjustments.