Top 5 Core Exercises: Why You Should Do Core Workouts
There are so many reasons why it's a great idea to work on your core!
- Prevents back injuries by strengthening the muscles.
- Improves posture. Did you know a good way to make yourself look like you have lost weight is to stand tall with great posture?
- We are only as strong as our weakest link and for most people that's the core. If you love to hike, play tennis, bike, run you need to keep your core strong.
- Improves balance and stability.
- Not only does it help tighten your stomach it's working on several muscle groups. In the long run, it will help you reach your fitness goals quicker.
ENJOY THIS POST? WANT MORE GREAT FAITH AND FITNESS TOOLS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK TO LIVING A HEALTHY AND FULL LIFE? THEN TRY OUR FAITHFUL & FIT PLAN TODAY! IT INCLUDES OVER 200+ EXERCISES VIDEOS, MEAL PLANS, DAILY INSPIRATION AND MORE
Add to Favorites