- 1 large broccoli crown (bright green without yellow florets)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt,
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pieces of ginger (sliced)
- Chopped green onions
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
1. Cut the broccoli florets from the thick stalks, leaving an inch or two of stalk attached to the florets, discarding the rest of the stalks. Boil the broccoli in boiling water for 5-6 minutes until soften. Scoop out the broccoli out and rinse under colder water for 15 seconds and put it in a bowl.
2. While waiting for broccoli to be done, slice the ginger into thin, long pieces. Chop the green onion and garlic into small pieces.
3. Add 2 tbsp olive oil into a hot pan or Chinese wok, add the chopped garlic, green onions, and ginger into the oil, cook them until sizzling (30 seconds-1 minute). Turn off the heat. Add the broccoli, salt, and soy sauce and mix them together. Enjoy!