All I need is the frozen GRASS FED Bone from freezer
- 1 gallon (4 liters) of water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) apple cider vinegar
- 2–4 pounds (about 1–2 kg) of animal bones
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large pot or slow cooker.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 12–24 hours. The longer it cooks, the better it will taste and more nutritious it will be.
- Allow the broth to cool. Strain it into a large container and discard the solids.
Vinegar pulls nutrients out of the bones. Can flavor with garlic, veg.
Bone broth strengthen your bones, benefit the digestive system. My help with Leaky gut, which is associated with several chronic diseases, is when the barrier between your gut and the bloodstream is impaired. Substances that your body doesn’t normally allow through leak into your bloodstream, which leads to inflammation and other problems. It may help fight inflammation
Its nutrients have been shown to improve joint health
Collagen is the main protein found in bones, tendons, and ligaments.
During the cooking process, collagen from bones and connective tissue is broken down into another protein called gelatin.
Gelatin contains important amino acids that support joint health.
The amino acids in bone broth help support joint health, and consuming it may help lessen the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Helps with weight loss because gelatin makes you feel full. It may improve sleep and brain function