- 2 pears, peeled and diced
- 1/4-1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 pieces of salmon (your choice on size)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- jalepeno, diced, (optional)
Heat up a sauté pan and add apple cider vinegar, add ginger, and the maple syrup, after a minute, start adding pears in. Heat up a separate sauté pan with a splash (tablespoon) of oil on medium-high heat, put salmon in pan skin down, flip salmon when you can tell the salmon is cooked about halfway up, should be about 2 minutes on each side. Skin should be nice and crispy when finished and can be removed by your choosing. Let pears simmer in sauce.
If you want your chutney to be more liquid-y, put a lid on it while you cook it. If you want it to be thicker, don’t use a lid, but make sure to check often so it doesn’t burn! Can always add in water if needed.
Complete your meal with a side dish: (click on the title to view the recipe)