Skip to content
- 4 eggs
- 1 small pepper (any color) chopped
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet with oil on medium-low heat. Once the pan is ready, cook the peppers and onion until the onion is translucent, about 5-8 minutes.
- Once the veggies are cooked and soft, add the eggs and cook until the eggs are to your desired liking.
- Fold in the cheese and keep on the heat until it's melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.