- 1.5 cups oats (you can toast in oven or just leave raw)
- 1/2 cup nuts (I like them chopped up a bit - pecans and almonds are my fave)
- 1/3 cup real peanut butter
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (this is better for you than cocoa powder)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 10 pitted dates ( I soak them in hot water for a few min and then drain)
Put dates in food processor to chop up. It almost forms a consistency of dough. Stir dates with all other ingredients. Roll into golfball size, place in fridge for 20 min. It's best to keep them in fridge.