Skip to content
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling) (about 8 oz)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup oat flour (oats that have been blended - make sure to use gluten free oat if gluten intolerant)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup nuts are, optional
- 2 tblsp dried currants, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, beat together the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Then, add in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and oat flour and stir ingredients well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and optional nuts or currants
- Scoop out the dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! they're good fresh out of the oven :)
Makes about 12 cookies